For native apps, using webrtc.org code, the webrtc-stats are implemented in the native classes, however, not neccesarily accessible over simple api getStats(), in this case, the developer will need to extract the stats from the associated classes and send them to callstats.io in the format described in http://docs.callstats.io/
Articles in this section
- What is an AppID?
- What is a conference ID?
- What is a user ID?
- How is originID affected if we have a middlebox in between the endpoints?
- Which SDKs does callstats.io support?
- Does callstats.io support iOS or Android clients?
- What are the media servers/bridges supported by callstats.io?
- Does callstats.io collector REST API support HTTP/1.1?
- The native library does not have getStats() API, what do I do?
- Does callstats.io collect end-user feedback?