When there are problems in a particular conference, the user might drop out and re-join the conference. Churn is the total number of times a particular user has re-joined the conference.
Articles in this section
- What is Automatic Diagnosis?
- What can I learn from the objective quality values?
- What is in my ICE Data table?
- What is objective quality and how is it measured?
- What are the transport metrics shown on the dashboard?
- How do you determine when a user drops out / rejoins a call?
- Can I find out which conferences are peer to peer and which ones go through a TURN server (i.e. are relayed)?
- What metrics does callstats.io collect?
- Explain the terms throughput, jitter, and latency?
- What is meant by churn?